How open is your Throat Chakra?
Wheel-like energy centers or vortices spin at the inner core of each of us. These energy centers are referred to as "chakras" and each one reflects an aspect of our inner and outer experience, as well as the degree of consciousness we have around those experiences.
When these chakras are in balance they are able to integrate mind, body, and spirit. They help us organize our life force energy, and provide a powerful tool for mental, emotional, spiritual, social, and physical growth. But when they are out of balance, we may find ourselves continually stuck in old patterns, unable to evolve or break free.
The Throat Chakra governs expression, creativity, and our ability to speak up and share our truth with the world around us. The throat is our portal of expression and when it gets stuck, we begin to embody the dis-ease of all that we wanted to express, but couldn’t, which blocks our throat, and often times many of the other chakras below and above it. It creates imbalance and ‘holding’ of unexpressed emotions in the body and can literally make us sick and keep us from stepping into and living our truth.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 3rd at 8pm we’ll be diving into the Throat Chakra in our Chakra Webinar Series, exploring 3 common myths around the health of the throat and discovering way to unblock our throats to begin speaking and expressing our selves and our greater truths.
Not sure how open and healthy your throat is…? Well, let me ask you this?
Do you ever find yourself struggling with...
- Speaking up for yourself, especially when it’s uncomfortable?
- Feeling creative and expressive?
- Communicating your true feelings?
If so, you may be struggling with Throat Chakra imbalances. And if that’s the case, you’ll definitely want to join in on tomorrow’s Webinar!
In this course, the Shamanatrix, Kristen Boyer MPS, HC and Briana MacWilliam ATR-BC, LCAT, will explore mindfulness-based practices in treatment, using the Throat Chakra as a frame for understanding the impact of energetic imbalances in the body. We will explore how these imbalances create limiting beliefs that perpetuate unhealthy patterns of living and loving, in adulthood.
After this webinar you will be able to…
- Name the shadow aspect of the Throat Chakra.
- Identify at least two observable behaviors of someone experiencing Throat Chakra imbalances.
- Implement guided meditation and art making in working with Throat Chakra imbalances.
You will also receive…
- A Guided meditation for the Throat Chakra
- An outline of the presentation
- Handouts to assist with working on Throat Chakra imbalances, in practice
- A Free introductory Lecture to all 7 Chakras
- A Free Introductory Guided meditation to all 7 Chakras
This will be a live webinar event, open to questions, comments and discussion with participants.